Men's Wearhouse Retail Tailor at Tailored Brands
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dartmouth, Massachusetts
Retail Store Tailor
What we do matters at Men's Wearhouse, a division of Tailored Brands, and we help people love how they look. At Men's Wearhouse we provide a personal, convenient, one of a kind retail shopping experience tailored personally to each customer's lifestyle. We are seeking motivated, customer friendly tailors that have knowledge in alterations and a passion for providing world class service to our customers by ensuring a fit the customer feels good about through marking, altering and pressing of garments. Our Tailors also assist in the selling process by greeting, interacting and handling any special requests our customers and their teammates have. Come experience our engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect.
It is our vision to provide an engaging workplace focused on teamwork, growth, and respect. Come experience our extraordinary culture built upon these guiding principles: live the Golden Rule, practice teamwork, have respect for each other, be trustworthy, and keep an open mind and heart. What a great place to work! We are always looking for talented and unique individuals to join our team. Take the first step towards your new career opportunity today!
- Ensuring the proper fit of garments
- Answering customer questions
- Marking garments for Tailoring
- Pressing garments
- Maintaining an open dialogue with Management
- Helping other team members
- Helping to keep the tailor shop clean and organized
- Making sure that customers are properly sized
- Offering new wardrobe ensemble suggestions
- Formal training for tailoring preferred
- Prior experience as a tailor for menswear highly preferred
- Good technical skill required
- Sound knowledge of different sewing equipment
- Good communication skills
- Team player and enthusiastic
- An expectation of proficiency in all basic and advanced alterations of men's tailored clothing