HR Clerk (Hourly) at Dept Behavioral Hlth& Dev Disb
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Savannah, Georgia
The Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities (DBHDD), Human Resource Management Department, is seeking qualified candidates for the position of HR Office Clerk. This Hourly position is located on the campus of Georgia Regional Hospital At Savannah.
We will accept resumes until close of business on May 21, 2018.
This position services as clerical and administrative support for the local HR office. This position works 29 hours a week, Monday through Friday (subject to changes based on the needs of the office). This position handles or assists with the following in the Savannah Human Resources Office:
• Supports the Senior HR Manager and others in the local HR Office (i.e. clerical support, information gathering, project support, coordinating calendar/meetings, etc...)
• Assists or leads special projects and assignments (i.e. updating official bulletin boards, assisting with annual benefits enrollment, annual boxing and archiving of files, etc...)
• Assists with GRHS-wide activities, and provides support from the local HR office regarding the Annual Charitable Contributions Campaign and other events
• Assists with reports, filing, and other assignments in all of the functional areas of the local HR office (i.e. ER, Recruitment, Payroll, Benefits and Recruitment/Selection, etc...)
• Performs front desk/reception (e.g. answers multiple phone lines, greets, supports and assists all visitors who come in to the office, and routes them to the appropriate person, or assist as needed)
• Assists employees who come in for basic HR services (e.g. change direct deposit, self-service, telephone numbers they may need, campus clearance process, and name/identification badges
• Filing and file maintenance
• Other duties as assigned based on the needs of the office
Due to the high volume of resumes/applications received, we are unable to provide the status on each applicant by phone or email. However, please be assured that your resume/application will be evaluated and we will contact you if you are selected for an interview or we need further clarification/information.