Lead Multicraft Mechanic - Prod Main at Henkel Corporation
Posted in Manufacturing 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bowling Green, Kentucky
Henkel´s Laundry & Home Care brands have been trusted by generations of families. To maintain the trusted quality it takes constant innovation, sound research, cutting-edge product development, smart marketing and sales. Above all, it takes people who share our passion and embrace change. What do you strive for?
The Lead Multi Crafted Mechanic - monitors machine performance including downtime and output percent of equipment, assists the Maintenance Supervisor in maintaining and scheduling mechanic assignments and project work, oversees the repair and maintenance of all equipment and monitors the needs of all mechanics. We offer competitive compensation with an hourly pay rate based on skills and experience. We offer a clean, cool working environment in most areas of our facility.
What we offer
- Perform the duties of Maintenance Lead Mechanic under the supervision of Maintenance Supervisor including but not limited to monitoring and recording machine performance and downtime.
- Schedule mechanics work assignments and project work, schedule and monitor machinery repair and rebuilds.
- Build or modify equipment as needed while ensuring down time is kept to a minimum.
- Make responsible downtime decisions with the department’s best interest in mind, work with department supervisor and Process/Changeover Lead Person on all machinery schedules.
- Ensure all record keeping of equipment is to date and accurate always.
- Learn how to enter equipment downtime into Access Database.
- Ensure that all mechanics are following set-up procedures.
- Work with machine builders and parts room on all repair parts and order parts when needed.
Who we are looking for
- Associate degree in Industrial Maintenance or related field OR equivalent work experience is required.
- One year of plastics processing in Blow molding or Injection Molding and/or one year of prior supervisory/lead experience.
- Must have experience with computer software programs including spreadsheets, word processing, etc.
- Must have good mechanical aptitude.
- Must successfully complete the Lead Multi-Crafted Maintenance Skills Assessment.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Refer to the job ID mentioned above and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Discover our winning culture: www.henkel.com/career