Dental Assistant Instructor at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
Posted in Education 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, and we have an opening for a part-time Dental Assistant Instructor at our Dallas, TX campus.
· Provide instruction to Dental Assistant classes.
· Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department’s curricula.
· Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
· Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
· Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Must be certified (CDA)
- Must have 3 years of Dental Assistant experience.
- Associate's Degree preferred.
Medical/dental/vision, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation, and education reimbursement for full-time and part-time employees.
See Job Description