RN Instructor at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Dallas, Texas
We Are Concorde
“Committed to improving futures by preparing students for success”
Concorde Career Colleges, a for-profit college providing healthcare training and education, is looking for student focused associates to join our team and contribute to the growth and success of our student population. Our faculty provides students with the knowledge and technical skills needed to find a career in the healthcare field while instilling the integrity, discipline, team work and drive needed to be a successful professional. If you have a passion for helping others grow and achieve their goals and are looking for a career where you can make a difference, give us a call.
WHAT’S THE JOB ALL ABOUT?
As a Nursing Instructor at Concorde, you’ll be required to demonstrate and model the expertise expected of a Nursing Professional. You will be VISIBLE by representing Concorde in the community and most importantly, in the classroom. As a campus Team Member, you will help students for success and achieve graduation goals. YOU WILL BE VALUED!
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR DAY:
You will work with students in the classroom, evaluating, teaching and leading them through the curriculum. You will educate, direct, and inspire them along the path to accomplishing their goals and dreams. You will present the content of the curriculum, which will be provided to you, but you and your colleagues can enhance it with real life work experiences.
ALL THE THINGS YOU’LL LIKE ABOUT IT:
We want individuals who have a passion for education and the healthcare industry. As a Nursing Instructor at Concorde, you will have the opportunity to make a difference in peoples’ lives. You will be able to provide service not only to the students with whom you’ll teach, develop and grow, but also the families of those patients within the communities they serve.
THE SKILLS THAT WILL MAKE YOU A SUCCESS:
Your determination to make a difference will be valued by our students. As a Nursing educator, your experience and exceptional communication skills, coupled with your passion to teach and inspire, will be used daily to help prepare students for their new career. Your skills will be used not only in the classroom but to also help provide tutoring when needed. Your passion and drive to make a difference will propel you to success.
• Current license and privilege to practice nursing in the state of Texas
• BSN from an accredited nursing school preferred
• Must have been actively employed in nursing in the past three years
• If the instructor has not been actively employed in nursing in the past three years, the instructor’s advanced preparation in nursing, nursing education and nursing administration and prior relevant nursing employment may be taken into consideration in evaluating the qualifications for the position
• Must have had three years varied nursing experience since graduation
• Must also meet all regulatory and corporate qualifications
• Must meet approval of regulatory board in order to hold position
See Job Description