Machine Operator I - 1st Shift at Control Products, Inc
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chanhassen, Minnesota
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
The Machine Operator position is responsible for operating and troubleshooting a PVA machine and applying silicone coating to printed circuit boards per our process and routing. In addition, the machine operator is responsible for inspecting boards to ensure compliance with IPC standards.
- Step-up, operate, and inspect specific machinery in the area.
- Assist with preventative maintenance and repair of specific machinery in the area.
- Inspect work product for conformance to CPI and IPC-610 standards.
- Count number of boards that the machine has completed and compare to MO amount.
- Perform touch up or rework to bring product into compliance.
- Safely operate equipment in such a way as to comply with equipment manufacture specifications and recommendations for the specific machinery in the area.
- Proper handling of chemicals as required per specific machinery in the area: (reference SDS book).
- Temp to Hire position. Candidates will be contacted by our Temp agency for interviewing.
- 1st shift regular work schedule: 5:00 a.m. - 3:300 p.m., Monday - Thursday.
- Overtime is required for this shift. Overtime may be extra hours Monday - Thursday and/or working Friday.
- Location: Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions - Control Products, Inc., 1724 Lake Drive West, Chanhassen, MN 55317.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Manufacturing machine operator experience.
- Conformal Coat machine operator experience a plus.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. when needed.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Basic math, reading, and computer skills.
- Knowledge of soldering and component polarity.
- Ability to read, speak, and write fluent English.
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to email@example.com