Sycamore Springs - Housekeeper at Springstone Inc.
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Sycamore Springs - Housekeeper Location: Lafayette, IN Job Id: 2978 # of Openings: 1
Sycamore Springs is a 48-bed behavioral hospital located in Lafayette, IN. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Sycamore Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives, 95% of our patients recommend treatment at Sycamore Springs.*
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff.
- Healthy staffing levels.
- Flexible scheduling.
- Career growth.
- Competitive compensation.
- A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary, and pleasing environment for patients, staff and guests.
- Assure that toiletry and linen needs are replenished at all times.
- Keep inventory and order cleaning supplies and equipment.
- Ensure, in conjunction with the plant operations department, a safe and risk-free environment within OSHA regulations and hospital standards.
- High School diploma, GED or combination of education and relevant work experience
- Valid Driver's License preferred
- Previous hospital housekeeping in a hospital setting preferred.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016