Executive Assistant at Movement Mortgage, LLC
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Do more than just go to work, THRIVE!
Movement Mortgage is not your average mortgage company. Our company is comprised of passionate people who strive for excellence while demonstrating servant leadership in everything we do. Here are the basics: we work hard, we have fun, and we make a difference. Sound too good to be true? Check us out on our website: www.movement.com.
Due to growth, we are seeking an Executive Assistant.
What You Need To Know
The Executive Assistant performs confidential administrative functions including but not limited to organizing confidential files, performing data entry into Movement’s computer software systems and maintaining accurate records.
- Processes and responds to all incoming communications, including phone calls, email, correspondence, mail, memos, and faxes in a timely, professional and efficient manner
- Manages team’s calendar and schedules appointments/meetings as directed; prepares agendas and materials for meetings
- Acts as liaison with internal and external contacts on behalf of manager
- Arranges complex and detailed travel plans and itineraries
- Maintains a smooth operation of manager’s office when he is unavailable
- Prepares and reconciles expense and corporate credit card reports as needed
- Manages and reconciles department’s budget
What We Are Looking For
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational skills, team player, excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks
- Ability to maintain highest level of confidentiality
- Able to work extended hours including nights, weekends, holidays
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or related field preferred
- 1+ years of business experience preferred
Sound like a good fit? Let’s talk about how we can work together.
So, Why Movement?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and life insurance
- Company matched 401K (Roth and traditional, up to 6%)
- Excellent career growth opportunity
- Fun, team-focused working environment
- Employee driven community outreach program
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by persons assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all associated responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions. The Company reserves the rights to change, amend, add, delete, and otherwise assign any and all duties, responsibilities, and position titles, as it deems necessary to meet the needs of the business.
See Job Description