Registrar Assistant/PN Assistant at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Portland, Oregon
Responsible for assisting in maintaining all academic student records including hardcopy and computerized filing systems. Position has extensive contact with students, faculty and others.
• Data entry skills a must.
• Detail-oriented individual.
• Office ’97 software expertise required.
• CLASS experience a plus.
• Strong customer service skills required.
• One or two years general office experience required.
Must have minimum of Associates prefer Bachelor's Degree.
1. Maintain student files/records in a complete, current, organized and secure manner.
2. Assist Registrar with the following Change of Status (COS) duties:
• Update computer transcript grades.
• Distribute notification forms to other departments.
• Reconcile in-house population by program with data from CLASS and the Academic Dean. a) Runs demographic report from Management Report Menu. b) Sum all class (list) roster numbers (by program). c) Run extern list.
• Reconcile extern population weekly by separate category and identified by program.
• Run the status change report.
• Update all address changes.
3. Assist Registrar with the following Class Rosters duties:
• Schedule all continuing students for a new course for each new start/term date.
• Schedule new students.
• Instructors will return the FIRST day roster to the Registrar with any additions/deletions.
• A new class roster will be printed the first day of each class week.
• Class roster with daily attendance is given to the Registrar to input attendance on computer.
• Attendance is "posted" in the computer daily-ABSENCES ONLY.
• Class rosters are returned to the instructors daily.
• Attendance is "posted" in the computer at the end of the month at the end of the course/term.
4. Assist Registrar with the following Transcript duties:
• Record grades on the class roster.
• Input grades to transcript.
• Processes all transcript requests.
5. Additional duties as assigned.
See Job Description