Church Success Representative at International Mission Board
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Richmond, Virginia
About the IMB:
IMB's mission is to partner with churches to empower limitless missionary teams who are making disciples and multiplying churches among unreached peoples and places for the glory of God. More than 1.7 billion people still live with little or no access to the Gospel. IMB us an entity of the Southern Baptist Convention, the nation's largest evangelical denomination, with more than 46,000 churches and over 15 million members.
Are you a job seeker with customer service/ call center experience, with exceptional communication skills and problem-solving skills?
The International Mission Board, a nonprofit religious organization in Richmond, VA, is hiring for a Church Success Representative!
Church Success Representative
Location:Richmond, VA office (cannot be worked remotely)
Rate: $19.78 / hr + great benefits!
Hours: 8:30am to 4:30pm (37.5 hour work week)
- Proactively cultivate strong relationships with SBC churches to ensure their ongoing needs and objectives for increased mission involvement are met, providing consultation on missions mobilization and strategic opportunities as needed
- Determine and establish best connections between churches and field personnel or connection networks, in order to enhance the church’s engagement in IMB strategy and opportunities
- Providing necessary follow-up to ensure connections are successful
- Nurture potential mid and long-term applicants in understanding assessment process, considering best pathway for service and other questions or concerns in deciding to apply with IMB
- Update records in appropriate technology to provide a comprehensive profile of churches, including clear indication of mission involvement gathered through research and personal connections with church leadership
- Implement inbound marketing and retention strategies for IMB pathways and events, utilizing CRM, Hubspot and personal contact as appropriate
- **Field Personnel experience preferred**
- **Strong preference given to an active member of an SBC church**
- Experience working in a call center or customer service representative role
- Previous experience in an environment of continuous learning and constant change
- Strong communication, attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of Southern Baptist Convention culture and structure
- Exposure to Customer Service Platforms, CRM or Order Management Software