Posted in Education 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Portland, Oregon
The Director of Student Affairs provides leadership for all Student Affairs activities on Campus. The DSA is responsible for oversight and attainment of Campus Objectives for student retention, satisfaction, graduate placement, effective handling of student complaints, orientation and other key processes. The DSA must act as a change agent, separating activity from results. He/She must be results focused with the ability to achieve results through other people. This ability requires the DSA to create a student focused environment within the Student Affairs team and influence all departments on Campus to support and foster this environment throughout the student experience.
REPORTING RELATIONSHIP: Reports to the Campus President
1. Develop and execute short-term and long-term Student Affairs strategies to ensure the campus growth and profitability objectives are met.
2. Attainment of campus retention/attrition, placement and student satisfaction goals. Ensure that budgets, policies, practices and actions are aligned to produce desired results, consistent with the overall mission and strategic plan for Concorde and Student Affairs.
3. Ensure that all Student Affairs operations are in accordance with all local, state and federal regulations along with the Company’s policies and procedures.
4. Collaborate with other Campus staff in resolution of student complaints and issues to satisfactory conclusion.
5. Responsible for creating an environment that engages staff, and provides quality student relationships and professional development, while developing purposeful relationships within the local health care community.
6. Direct the business development process to increase community resources, job leads and externship sites.
7. Ensure that daily/weekly run rates are achieved for placements, job lead development and re-entry activities.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Education and Human Sciences or related field required and a minimum of 4 years experience in Student Affairs, Student Services, Graduate Employment/Career Services, or Education management.
Directly supervise all Student Affairs staff.
See Job Description