Account Executive at Donaldson
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomington, Minnesota
If you have talent, initiative, and a desire to join a thriving global company with a wealth of career opportunities, you can make a world of a difference at Donaldson, a leading provider of filtration solutions. Our culture is based on the strong values of integrity, respect, and commitment. Click on this link to learn more about a career at Donaldson: https://youtu.be/9Ez8p0IWBS4?list=PL0EBCCEBBFB532527
Use your customer focus, business acumen, and technical aptitude to promote sales and profitability with one of our key accounts.
How you will bring value to Donaldson:
- Plans and manages all sales responsibilities in assigned markets to optimize sales and profits consistent with business objectives.
- Establishes, cultivates and enhances customer relationships; leverages relationships to maintain and grow the business.
- Acts as primary contact for assigned accounts, which includes traveling to customer locations to solidify relationships, determining specific customer needs, and learning application and business requirements.
- Formulates and implements long/short range sales, marketing, product, promotion and pricing strategies and plans for assigned customers.
- Initiates, participates in, and directs presentations, negotiations, business proposals, product demonstrations, and other communications designed to drive sales.
- Coordinates account management efforts with our global customers and affiliates.
- Develops and utilizes sound technical understanding of company products, technologies, and capabilities to aid in the selling process and project management.
- Develops and maintains market share information and competitive data for assigned customers.
- Manages project execution, including the coordination of cross-functional and global teams, to ensure customer needs are met.
- Influences and aligns the efforts of customer support personnel and others to achieve business objectives.
- Leverages local and global company resources including inside sales, engineering, field service, marketing, manufacturing, and management to pursue sales opportunities and provide superior customer support.
- Evaluates projects for strategic fit, potential risk, financial feasibility, technical capability, and manufacturability, and presents viable opportunities to management for final project approval.
- Ensures that appropriate levels of staff support are assigned to customer-related programs.
- Participates in and leads a wide range of special projects, typically focused on continuous improvement, business processes, and global team collaboration tools.