Day Warehouse at FreshPoint, Inc.
Posted in Manufacturing 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: union city, California
$13.76 + Weekley Group Incentives of $50-$200 a week
This porter position will be tasked with Put Away/Selecting product coming in or leaving the warehouse. The porter will complete all necessary paperwork and tags and place the merchandise in the proper slots/pallets. The porter will also ensure compliance with all safety regulations. This is a "safety" sensitive position.
• Good communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks
• Experience using a pallet jack/ forklift
• Putting away product arriving from vendors
• Inspect the new product to ensure quality
• Rotations -- Ensure First In First Out (FIFO)
• Select orders for Second Runs
• Un- loading of trucks
• Replenish -- put-away merchandise
• Daily clean-up of warehouse
• Proper completion of pick tags
• Proper completion of spoilage report
• Safe operation of forklifts and pallet jacks (after training)
• Follow the PWM's (Preferred Work Methods) for warehouse
• Other duties as assigned
• Warehouse environment- Cold temperatures
Standing, lifting up to 50lbs., twist/turn, stoop/bend, squat, kneel, crawl, climb, step up/step down, balance, reach upward, reach forward, wrist rotation, grasping, pinching, pushing and pulling objects.
FreshPoint San Francisco is a leader in food service delivering fresh produce to our customers throughout the Bay Area. Our warehouse is located in Union City, CA.
See Job Description