Senior Financial Analyst/Accountant at Tetra Tech, Inc.
Posted in General Business 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Pasadena, California
Tetra Tech is a leading provider of consulting, engineering, and technical services worldwide. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—16,000 people working together across disciplines and time zones to provide smart, sustainable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development. Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in 400 locations around the world. We offer competitive compensation and benefits and are searching for innovative people to join our teams.
Tetra Tech is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst/Accountant to work in our Corporate Finance Department located in Pasadena, CA. This position is responsible for various aspects of accounting and finance functions, including month-end close, financial consolidation (in various currencies), budgeting and forecasting, financial analyses, as well as management and external reporting (Form 10-Q/K). Additionally, this position will be responsible for special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance (CPA a plus)
- 6 plus years of experience in public accounting (Big 4 a plus) and/or with a large publicly traded company
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP and accounting practices
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on various projects with high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Outstanding verbal and written communication skills to effectively work with various departments and levels within company
- Advanced computer skills, particularly in Excel
- Oracle and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) experience a plus.
For more information on our company, please visit our website at www.tetratech.com
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Tetra Tech is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We invite resumes from all interested partiesincluding women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.