PACAF Stan/Eval Support - 16469 at HII-TSD Camber Corporation
Posted in Military/Defense 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Eielson AFB, Alaska
Huntington Ingalls Industries - Technical Solutions Division, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) provides mission-critical engineering and technical service to Information Technology, Federal Civilian, and National Security, Aerospace & Defense and International government and commercial customers at over 100 locations worldwide.
HII-TSD, Integrated Mission Solutions Group (Camber Corporation) is currently seeking qualified candidates for Stan/Eval Support to work at Osan Air Base South Korea, Kunsan Air Base, Hickam AFB Hawaii, Eielson AFB Alaska, Misawa Air Base, or Okinawa Air Base. This posting is for future openings on the Pacific Air Force Fighter Squadron Support program.
This program supports non-flying duties in Combat Air Forces (CAF) fighter squadrons that traditionally utilized pilots/Weapons System Officers (WSOs) to fill as additional duties. The squadrons operations support functions provide skills such as Aircrew Scheduling, Operations Training support, Standardizations & Evaluations (Stan/Eval) support, Mobility/Unit Deployment Manager (UDM) Security Manager Assistant/Weapons Duty Officer (WDO) and Patriot Excalibur (PEX) Administrative support. Work locations included are at the following Pacific Air Forces (PACAF) locations: Kadena AB (Japan), Eielson AFB (Alaska), JBER (Alaska), Misawa AB (Japan), Osan AB (Korea), Kunsan AB (Korea) and Hickam AFB (Hawaii).
Duties and Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to the following):
- Maintain accountability and control of flight testing materials
- Perform duties as the squadron Technical Order Distribution Account (TODA) manager per T.O. 00-5-1, and Flight Crew Information File (FCIF) library manager per AFIs
- Manage squadron hard and soft copy libraries of standardized reference materials, as dictated by AFI or local supplement. This can include AFIs, T.O.s, Air Force Tactics Techniques and Procedures Manuals, and Joint Publications. Maintain on-line accounts and distribution accounts with the various agencies required to sustain access to current library materials
- Manage the Technical Order (TO) library, flying related publications and checklists via the Technical Order Distribution Account (TODA) and Enhanced Technical Information Management System (ETIMS) to ensure all TO, publications and checklist are current
- Ensure all Flight Information Publications (FLIP) are current and accessible to all aircrew.
- Maintain Flight Crew Information File (FCIF) and any additional Read File libraries (i.e. OGRF, SRF, SOFRF, etc.)
- Ensure all Briefing Room and Mission Planning materials to include local area maps are maintained, Training Rule publications, checklists and Special Interest Items are current and serviceable. Develop standardized briefing room aids as directed by the Chief of Stan Eval to ensure mission spaces comply with AFI requirements for posted information and available reference material
- Perform duties as receiving agent for hard copy delivery of Flight Information
- Publications (FLIP) and host nation FLIP equivalents
- Update data in PEX, future equivalent systems to PEX, and locally-developed computer database systems as required
- Interface with Host Aviation Resource Management (HARM) personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required
- Coordinate with training officer to review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable AFIs: AFI 11-202V2 and AFI 11-2MDS-V2 as well as associated MAJCOM/Installation supplements, and locally-developed guidance
- Notify crewmembers, scheduling, and unit leadership of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluation, and training requirements via e-mail, telephone or in person
- Perform testing administrator duties/function for the unit
- Conduct monthly reviews of those aircrews entering into the first month of evaluation eligibility period
- Interpret AFIs and provide guidance and to personnel assigned to Stan/Eval shops to help track training and readiness status of squadron personnel
- Generate the following reports/forms as required:
- Evaluation and testing status and trend data reports
- Provide data to OGV for standardization evaluation board (SEB) 6 month report
- AF Form 8, Qualification of Aircrew Qualification
- AF Form 847, Recommendation for Change of Publication
- Produce monthly check-ride report denoting the current status of all check-ride requirements for aircrew in zone
- Produce a long range check-ride plan which takes into account TDY/Deployments and includes all no-notice check-ride requirements
- The Stan/Eval support position shall be capable of being cross utilized in the PEX, UDM, Scheduler, and Training positions, as well as the provide the additional functions highlighted in section 4 as applicable.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience working in a Fighter Squadron/Group/Wing Stan/Eval shop or, experience working in a DoD Flying Squadron/Group/Wing Stan/Eval or operations office
- Active passport (or ability to obtain upon hire)
- Experience working with PEX or similar proprietary Stan/Eval programs
- Secret Clearance
- All candidates will be subject to a pre-employment background investigation and drug screening per HII requirements
See Job Description