Account Manager at LeasePlan USA
Posted in Sales 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Rolling Meadows, Illinois
Provide client with a pro-active consultative approach to managing their fleet performance along with making recommendations for cost containment and maintaining LeasePlan’s ROE.
- Maintain the Business Relationship with clients, including managing the client’s expectations of LeasePlan service levels.
- Provide client with recommendations to streamline activities or enhance the client experience with LeasePlan USA.
- Provide reporting to Clients as needed to increase client’s ability to manage their business effectively and efficiently, including agreed upon monthly or quarterly metrics.
- Direct the day to day service provided to clients, leading to best in class service levels.
- Support CRVP’s Business Reviews to clients, including service goals, costs, daily maintenance and opportunities, and overall relationship management.
- Insure data integrity for all billing and reports provided to clients.
- Identify opportunities to increase product penetration with clients.
- Ensure that departmental processes are designed and implemented in a way to mitigate operational risks / losses.
- Support New Client activation for all clients assigned to personal portfolio.
- Be proficient in, and use extensively all LP systems including ePlan, MIDAS, Remedy/ResponsePlan and The Client Management Tool.
- Actively participate in corporate projects, i.e. Quality Improvement Process.
- Consistently demonstrate LeasePlan’s core values; passion, expertise, respect and commitment to internal and external clients
- Communicate with co-workers, team members, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Demonstrate reliable and predictable attendance.
- Other duties assigned to ensure overall departmental efficiency.
Education: College degree preferred or equivalent work experience
Experience: Minimum of 4 years Customer Service or Sales experience
Skills: Strong analytical skills
Ability to manage several projects at the same time
Microsoft office suite word and excel required, PowerPoint preferred
Proficient in verbal and written communication
See job description