Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Chicago, Illinois
USG is looking for a highly talented and motivated IT System Designer who can enable our business strategy, IT strategy and overall vision. This position will be part of the IT Marketing Applications team and will be responsible for guiding business and IT stakeholders to realize impactful business outcomes leveraging Information Technology. The candidate needs to be passionate about technology and the value it can bring to our business.
· Responsible for all phases of the development lifecycle in response to business needs – from initial technical design through production deployment and L3 production support
· Ownership of all technical aspects of AEM including data migrations, configuration, systems integrations, third party applications.
· Helps develop and drive best practices around AEM application development, governance, change (release) management and end user adoption
· Champions AEM tools within the technology systems group – educating and mentoring other team members on the capabilities and potential applications
· Collaborates with Marketing, IT systems leadership and other stakeholders to ensure functionality meets the needs of the internal and external customers
· Provides subject matter expertise in the planning process. Participates in and influences decisions that affect the functionality of delivered products
· Develop, maintain, and enforce common conventions, standards, and technologies across the IT landscape
· Minimum of 3 years of Java/J2EE application development experience.
· Minimum of 3 years of web application development experience.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Java development and deployment tools, such as Eclipse, Maven, Git, BitBucket.
· Experience in Responsive/mobile development, UI Design a plus.
· Experience on Web Content Management Systems like AEM a plus.
· Exposure Apache Felix, Apache Sling, OSGI, RESTful services a plus
· Familiarity with Database systems like Oracle a plus.