People Communications Manager at Yahoo
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Oath, a subsidiary of Verizon, is a values-led company committed to building brands people love. We reach over one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of 50+ media and technology brands. A global leader in digital and mobile, Oath is shaping the future of media.
- Develop overarching communication strategy, planning, and delivery for Oath's HR organization, with a particular focus on ensuring our initiatives meet the needs of our clients.
- Be s strong advocate for Oath's employees by infusing the employee perspective into all HR processes, programs, and rollouts; always improve the employee experience at Oath.
- Participate in planning, preparation, and execution of all communications on behalf of Oath's Chief People Officer, including office visits, all hands meetings, and other internal speaking engagements.
- Drive comprehensive Employee Experience communication strategies to drive employee engagement and adoption of HR programs.
- Challenge current thinking in a way that encourages collaboration and breakdown of barriers.
- Serve as a strategic advisor to the HR leadership team and recommend proactive solutions for employee performance, retention, and engagement.
- 4-5 years of experience in a communications role.
- Previous experience executing communications strategies
- Excellent strategic, project management, writing, oral, and presentation delivery skills to develop impactful communications, plans, and materials.
- Team player who excels at delivering high quality work under tight timelines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and Ability to transform vision into execution.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver against high standards under tight deadlines and to be flexible in shifting priorities according to business needs.
- Track record of executing flawlessly in an ever-changing Tech environment.
- Relevant knowledge of employee experience and engagement issues, research and industry best practices.
Oath is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against based on, age, race, gender, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability or any other protected category. Oath is dedicated to providing an accessible environment for all candidates during the application process and for employees during their employment. Please let us know if you need a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or participate in the application process.
Currently work for Oath? Please apply on our internal career site.