BI Analyst Human Resources- FT- INTEGRIS Corporate in OKC at Integris
Posted in General Business 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
BI Analyst Human Resources, Full Time, INTEGRIS Corporate in OKC
Job Code: 1913
The BI Analyst is responsible for assisting in the development of key workforce metrics for Human Resources, uncovering vital insights by communicating and delivering critical analysis to their stakeholders that will lead to data-informed decisions, which link strategies to business outcomes. Provides creative solutions around visualization of complex data for optimum usability and providing tangible insights. Works with key stakeholders to develop the workforce planning process, providing data analysis and predictive analysis that will support actionable solutions. Communicates complex analysis and insights to various stakeholders in the organization. The BI Analyst will possess strong skills in data analysis and bring the data to life with effective visualizations and storytelling. The BI Analyst should have passion for data storytelling.
INTEGRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status
The BI Analyst responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Performs research and gathers relevant data and statistics from in-house information, websites, healthcare, books, journals
* Uses programs to mine data sources and find trends and insights in data
* Uses programs and software to clean data and create visuals (BI dashboards) that allow stakeholders to interpret and interact with data
* Identifies data anomalies and opportunities for growth in relation to our Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
* Develops metrics and analyzes information to drive solutions for future workforce problems
* Reviews, analyzes, documents and reports on current business and system statistical data and provides detailed analysis
* Conducts internal and external forecasts on talent supply and demand, healthcare environment assumptions, and competitive changes
* Determines what data trends mean including being able to translate data into knowledge to management and stakeholders
* Communicates insights to management and stakeholders in ways that drive behavior change
Reports to the HR System Manager
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Sedentary (exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): No
Basic typing skills used daily. Requires ability to use automated tools for word-processing and spreadsheets. Requires good eyesight for reviewing documents and reports, analyzing user work environment, and using computer equipment. Good hand and eye coordination required. Requires good speech and hearing, verbal and written communication skills. Requires the ability to write legibly. Physical effort is minimal. Extended periods of sitting is often required. Department to department mobility is needed. May require travel. Must be able to reach 18 inches to grasp and move paperwork such as reports and documentation.
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Mental and emotional stress related to deadlines for projects. Heavy work volume and high degree of accuracy required. Work may require extra hours or weekends in order to accomplish tasks with minimal disruption to customers or to meet critical deadlines. May require return to work during evening and weekend hours to resolve critical problems. Exposure to serious error is always present. Errors in design, logic, processing procedures, data integrity, data security and system recovery may affect employee and applicant data. One seemingly minor error can severely compromise data integrity. Travel may include air travel. Exposed to weather conditions during travel.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Bachelors degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Industrial Psychology, with formal training or experience in statistics and/or predictive analytics
* 3 years of experience in a strategic data analysis and reporting
* Relevant work experience covering Business Intelligence, data science, or statistical analysis
* Experience with BI tools & Data Warehousing and Data Modeling
* Proficient in writing SQL
* Strong Experience in ETL Technology such as SSIS to enhance and maintain the user interface, reports, analytics, and dashboards.
* Strong experience in BI Technology such as SSRS, R, Power BI, SSAS, Tableau, Python
* Advanced skills developing reports and dashboards using Power BI
* In depth knowledge about data warehousing data acquisition, data management and data consumption
* Ability to query complex data warehouses and aggregate data for reporting
* Must possess excellent interpersonal and team building skills
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (verbal/written)