Admin Director Operations - FT - Primary Care Metro with INTEGRIS Medical Group at Integris
Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
INTEGRIS Medical Group offers the most comprehensive physician and provider network in Oklahoma. Our clinics are located throughout the state offering care to the communities we serve. The Administrative Director over Operations for our Primary Care clinics in the OKC metro area reports to the VP Operations and is a valued member on the leadership team. Earn competitive benefits and enjoy working with true professionals.
For additional information, please go to: https://integrisok.com/img
Admin Director Operations
Job Code: 0235
The Administrative Director Operations provides leadership and direction for the practice management activities of the multiple divisions of INTEGRIS Medical Group (Primary Care, Specialty, Hospitalist, Corporate Services, and Managed Services) including business, financial, strategy, personnel, and operations.
INTEGRIS Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The Administrative Director Operations responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
* Manages the operations of the multiple divisions of INTEGRIS Medical Group ensuring efficient office operations and alignment with INTEGRIS Health's mission, vision and values within the established strategic plans, goals and budgets.
* Ensures department staff is managed effectively, including hiring, scheduling, training, evaluating performance and competency, and conducting disciplinary/counseling sessions as needed.
* Responsible for developing practice budgets, fiscal accountability and achieving financial goals/results.
* Develops, reviews, revises, submits and implements policies, procedures, goals, and objectives for operational divisions, consistent with INTEGRIS standards.
* Responsible for monitoring the financial performance and physician compensation of divisions, consistent with budget targets, and INTEGRIS Medical Group benchmarks.
* Interacts with INTEGRIS Health and INTEGRIS Medical Group departments to ensure division and practice objectives are met by coordinating communication between departments and division leaders.
* Works with the Division Directors and Operations Managers to develop operational goals, achieve high patient satisfaction and implement quality initiatives.
* Supports the implementation of the physician enterprise (EHR and practice management system) ensuring operational effectiveness through the use of technology.
* Develops new INTEGRIS practice sites and physician start-ups including office operations, human resources, financial and accounting coordination, computer system coordination, billing and collection implementation, and all other aspects of practice operations.
* Leads the transition of acquired physician practices into INTEGRIS.
* Assists with practice development, recruitment and manpower planning.
* Assists with problem resolution within divisions as needed
* Serves as a resource to the divisions, physician leadership, division Directors and Operations Managers regarding insurance, contractual compensation, operational, human resource and financial issues.
* Maintains compliance with governmental regulations and industry requirements, including TJC (The Joint Commission) compliance.
* Maintains professional affiliations and enhances professional development to keep current in the latest health care trends and developments.
Reports to the Vice President INTEGRIS Medical Group.
Required Physical Demands (Subject to Reasonable Accommodation):
Keyboarding/Dexterity: Frequently; activity exists from 1/3 to 2/3 of the time
Standing/Walking: Occasionally; activity exists up to 1/3 of the time
Strength (Lift/Carry/Push/Pull): Light (Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 10 pounds of force frequently)
Talking (Must be able to effectively communicate verbally): Yes
Color Acuity (Must be able to distinguish and identify colors): Yes
This position may have additional or varied physical demand and/or respiratory fit test requirements. Please consult the Physical Demands Project SharePoint site or contact Risk Management/Employee Health for additional information.
Exposed to frequent and constant interruptions in daily functions/schedule. Must be available to customers and staff throughout the day. Must meet strict deadlines. Exposed to weather conditions when traveling. Required to work extended hours to meet deadlines and to participate in various assigned committees.
All applicants will receive consideration regardless of membership in any protected status as defined by applicable state or federal law, including protected veteran or disability status.
* Masters degree in Healthcare Administration or related business field or ability to achieve within 12 months of hire
* 8 years of progressive management experience in a health care environment
* Experience in a clinical setting preferred
* Experience in TJC accreditation guidelines in an ambulatory setting preferred.
* Must be able to communicate effectively in English (Verbal/Written)