Product Management Specialist at Donaldson
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bloomington, Minnesota
If you have talent, initiative, and a desire to join a thriving global company with a wealth of career opportunities, you can make a world of a difference at Donaldson, a leading provider of filtration solutions. Our culture is based on the strong values of integrity, respect, and commitment. Click on this link to learn more about a career at Donaldson: https://youtu.be/9Ez8p0IWBS4?list=PL0EBCCEBBFB532527
How you will bring value to Donaldson:
- Builds and maintains strong working relationships for effective product management and support.
- Provides hands-on support for the definition and enforcement of new product requirements, specifications, structure, and pricing.
- Reviews all parts within a new product introduction to accurately support and ensure compliance with the product release process.
- Reviews engineering documentation for accuracy as it relates to dimensions, tolerances, and overall component structure to ensure optimized manufacturability and profitability.
- Coordinates all aspects of the product prototype procurement process to ensure that prototypes are consistent with overall engineering evaluation and customer requirements.
- Uses data mining and data analysis tools to support customer account reviews, product rationalization, and product life cycle management activities while collaborating with engineering, sales, DCI plants, and other cross functional teams.
- Helps facilitate business process analysis and data management processes.
- Assists with product catalogues, manuals, and related documents.
- Help to define the overall product portfolio and pricing for products in the designated business unit.