Campus Recruiter at Heartland Dental
Posted in Management 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Orlando, Florida
Are you looking for a career with endless limits? Are you self-motivated, friendly and work well in a fast paced environment? If so, Heartland Dental is looking for you! As the leading dental support organization, Heartland Dental is experiencing phenomenal growth and needs individuals like you to join our team! We are hard-working, fun-loving and fast-growing - looking for our next perfect fit!
Position Description and Expectations:
Due to anticipated growth over the next three to five years, Heartland Dental is developing a comprehensive campus recruiting strategy in order to hire the necessary new dental school graduates to fill the doctor hiring demand. The Campus Recruiter on this newly created team will help execute the campus recruiting strategy as well as support various aspects of the campus recruiting program. This will include event planning, attending vendor/career fairs and other campus activities, engaging with students to build the Heartland Dental brand, and collaborating with regional doctor recruiters. Significant travel will be required.
Bachelor's degree preferred. A minimum of 2 years' experience in HR, recruiting, or related discipline preferred. Strong preference for candidates with previous campus recruiting experience in a corporate environment (i.e. professional services). Candidates with iCIMS experience a huge plus. The ideal candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills; and strong interpersonal skills that support interactions and relationship-building with the academic units at the dental schools as well as the ability to connect well with students. Requires the ability to work with multiple teams in different locations. Must be able to adapt to a changing work environment and priorities to accommodate business needs and willing to do extensive travel to multiple campuses.
Heartland Dental provides all employees and applicants for employment the protections of federal, state, and local laws affording equal opportunity in employment.
- Administer the campus recruiting strategy under the direction of the campus recruiting manager.
- Organize, execute and attend campus events. This will include, but is not limited to vendor/career fairs, lunch and learns, social events, campus interviews, and other programming to be developed.
- Serve as a campus liaison with career services or other academic units necessary to build strong campus partnerships.
- Develop relationships with student led organizations, specifically ASDA, and student leaders.
- Serve as a brand ambassador on dental school campuses to build and/or improve the Heartland Dental brand and support of the DSO model within the schools.
- Utilize iCIMS (Heartland Dental's Applicant Tracking System) to track and report recruiting events, student engagement, and identify high potential candidates.
- Help screen applicants, conduct interviews, and maintina relationship with candidate throughout interview process - full life cycle recruiting
- Manage campus interview days and everything related to the campus program (event planning, communication to staff/students, networking with exhisting Heartland Doctors, etc)