Coordinator I at Nabors
Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Houston, Texas
Nabors Industries owns and operates the world's largest land-based drilling rig fleet and is a leading provider of offshore drilling rigs in the United States and multiple international markets. Nabors also provides directional drilling services, performance tools and innovative technologies throughout the world's most significant oil and gas markets. Leveraging our advanced drilling automation capabilities, Nabors' highly skilled workforce continues to set new standards for operational excellence and transform our industry.
Provides administrative assistance to the Nabors Corporate Services Human Resources Department
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- General administrative duties, i.e., copying, faxing, filing, distributing correspondence and mail, typing correspondence
- Logs and distributes NCS Service Awards
- Assists with preparing and updating new hire orientation packets
- Shared Services Desk - working as a team to process change of status entries of new hires, promotions, transfers, personnel changes and terminations for company personnel
- Order office supplies for the department
- Coding, distributing, and submitting invoices
- Schedule drug screening for applicants
- Scan and filing HR related documents to personnel files
- Assist with other areas of the Human Resources Department and incoming projects as needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS
- Minimum of two years' experience in general office environment.
- High school graduate, some college and attributable experience a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Able to determine priority of work necessary to meet required deadlines
- Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality, initiative and personal motivation
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Team spirit and cooperative nature
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of the company hierarchy and outside vendors.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Mature, dependable, confident, organized, and adaptable to change
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS / WORKING CONDITIONS
- Employee must be capable of sitting at a desk, working at a computer and typing on a keyboard for the majority of the business day. Employee needs to have enough mobility to repeatedly get up and down from desk to retrieve documents, supplies and receive guests.