Senior Demand & Resource Management Operations Associate – Governance – Technology Group at Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York City, New York
The Governance function provides oversight to ensure technology services aligns with the Bank's strategic direction in order to deliver optimum value to the Bank by managing risk, tracking demand, and overseeing resource and performance management for the Group.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
Play a senior role on an existing team where you will be the primary liaison between business areas and the Technology Group as an agent of governance. Your role will be to match incoming work (demand) to the business unit's ability to deliver (capacity). You will be responsible for achieving the right balance that underpins a productive and sustainable business operation. At the core, balancing demand to capacity is all about exercising timely controls. It requires determining the required resources for current workflows and processes and comparing that to the projected resource requirements in order to determine how many more resources are required in order to cope with the increased capacity. There is also a large component of demand prioritization and understanding.
- Ability to complete and understand the demand portfolio and assist with all required action for prioritization of demand and present executive decks;
- Create and maintain a strategy to review inventory and recommend action based on the TG portfolio;
- Lead from start to finish and implement and execute improvements across demand and processes to improve business processes; strategic planning of inventory and capacity planning;
- Liaison between Client Executive Teams (CE) & Technology teams with objective insight on resolving demand changes;
- Work collaboratively with the Demand Management and Resource Management (DM/RM) team to develop a Strategy and Roadmap to transition off of the various Demand/Resource tools migrating to Clarity;
- Work with the TG Finance team and FP&A to obtain and document requirements needed to derive a Budget file from Clarity to feed the Bank's Financial System;
- Work with the DM/RM team to prepare a deployment plan for use of the Resource Management module using Clarity;
- Liaise with the CE's, Portfolio Managers and various TG teams to resolve demand issues;
- Work with the Performance Management team to provide insight into the various financial reports needed to be developed using Clarity;
- Be able to article and understand prioritization frameworks;