Administrative Assistant - Orlando at Tetra Tech, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Orlando, Florida
Ardaman & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest geotechnical, materials testing, and environmental engineering consulting firms in the Southeastern U.S. We are, by most definitions, a large regional engineering company. Over our history, we have worked on more than 100,000 projects throughout the Southeast, the U.S., and worldwide. This vast list of project experience includes services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with development and construction.
Ardaman has the following opportunity available:
A dynamic entry level role in a fast-paced environment with an exposure to several aspects of accounting.
- Provides administrative support to department
- Inputs and updates data accurately into company financial system
- Compiles, creates and maintains multiple databases using various software applications
- Assists with special projects as necessary
- Administrative office experience preferably in an accounting or bookkeeping setting
- Strong keyboarding and computer skills
- Skilled at compiling, maintaining, and extracting data in Excel spreadsheets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multi task in a fast paced environment with numerous deadlines and changing priorities
- Well organized, with good analytical skills and a high level of attention to detail
- Local candidates only
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.