Dental Assistant Instructor at Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
Posted in Education 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Garden Grove, California
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, and we have an opening for a part-time Dental Assistant Instructor.
· Provide instruction to Dental Assisting classes.
· Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the department’s curricula.
· Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
· Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
· Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
- Must have 3 years of recent Dental Assistant experience.
- Must be EFDA, have Oregon Radiology license, and be eligible for CDA or EFODA.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree or willing to pursue one.
See Job Description