Marketing Administrative Assistant - Orlando at Tetra Tech, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Orlando, Florida
Ardaman & Associates, Inc. is one of the largest geotechnical, materials testing, and environmental engineering consulting firms in the Southeastern U.S. We are, by most definitions, a large regional engineering company. Over our history, we have worked on more than 100,000 projects throughout the Southeast, the U.S., and worldwide. This vast list of project experience includes services for virtually every type of public and private client associated with development and construction.
Ardaman has the following opportunity available:
MARKETING ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Ardaman and Associates, a premier engineering firm located in South Orlando seeks a professional, dedicated and responsible person to work in its marketing department. The successful applicant will have over five years’ experience working in a marketing department at an engineering company or a professional business-related field. The successful candidate will be a team-player and have excellent organization and communication skills (verbal and written), ability to multi-task and must be proficient in the MS Office Suite. In addition, accurate typing skills and outstanding proof reading skills are required. Experience in preparing proposals, including Standard Form 330’s, and database management is preferred. Candidate should have experience reviewing project lead generation service databases (Onvia, BidSync, Dodge, etc…) and qualifying leads for assessment by senior staff.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher and Access.
- Prepare qualification packages and proposals from start to finish.
- Complete engineering qualification forms/packages and related documents.
- Adhere to strict deadline schedules.
- Experience reviewing project lead generation services databases.
- Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Maintaining and implementing records management systems on a daily/monthly basis.
- Assist with weekly lunch rotation coverage for receptionist along with necessary coverage for receptionist breaks.
- Assist in coordinating events and programs to support efforts to the level necessary within the Marketing Department.
Local candidates preferred; no relocation expenses provided.
We offer a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life, time off with pay, 401(k) with company match, etc.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and we value workplace diversity. We invite resumes from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. Ardaman is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tetra Tech, who is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions. Ardaman is a Drug Free Workplace.