Beckett Springs Outpatient Coordinator at Springstone Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: West Chester, Ohio
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Beckett Springs Outpatient Coordinator Location: West Chester, OH Job Id: 3301 # of Openings: 1
Outpatient Coordinator Position Now Available
Full Time Day
Beckett Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located in West Chester, Ohio. The hospital, which opened in July 2013, provides a full continuum of care for those suffering from a mental health issue and/or chemical dependency. This includes inpatient treatment, partial day programming and intensive outpatient services. Assessment services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week. At Beckett Springs we are dedicated to Changing Peoples Lives, 96% of our patients recommend treatment at Beckett Springs*
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package is offered to Full and Part time team members
- Coordinator ensures that office operations and programing in the outpatient department operate efficiently and professionally while providing a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- Coordinator ensures outpatient programs are compliant with all laws, rules and regulations of federal and state licensing agencies, as well as TJC standards for quality care.
- Coordinator oversees the work performance of the non-clinical outpatient staff. Coordinator oversees the office processes and procedures to ensure a quality patient experience.
- High school degree or equivalent preferred.
- Previous experience on an inpatient unit preferred. Must have experience with clerical duties.
- Valid drivers license preferred.
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within 30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact