Senior Portfolio Manager – Governance – Technology Group at Federal Reserve Bank (FRB)
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York City, New York
The Technology Group's (TG) Business Office Department within the Governance Function is responsible for: managing the TG Portfolio of work, developing and supporting TG processes, Data Governance, TG Communications, and Business Operations (Admins, BALs and Logistics).
Responsible for working with TG leadership to establish and maintain the TG Technology Roadmap, inclusive of rationalizing the diverse needs of the TG Functions, developing TG's annual objectives ensuring that they align to the Banks's annual objectives, coordinating status reporting of the annual objectives, developing the demand pipeline of new business and product initiatives to support the TG Technology Roadmap, inclusive of developing and managing bidirectional demand for National IT (NIT), overseeing resource allocations to ensure that resources' work is properly aligned with objectives, strategic change management to maintain the TG Technology Roadmap and ensure that resources are deployed optimally, process re-engineering to ensure that processes remain aligned with the NIT standards, are fit for purpose, enable collaboration and are transparent, and data governance with emphasis on maintaining the currency of information contained in FedAPM (MEGA), harmonizing usage of the tool within the New York district and NIT.
The successful candidate will work on multi-disciplinary projects and require a broad knowledge of TG, its key functions and technology trends in the industry. Within the TG CE team, incumbents use knowledge of the development lifecycle to monitor and ensure completion of projects on schedule. Strong quantitative and analytical skills are also required. Knowledge of project, program and portfolio management methodologies are also required.
- Establish and maintain the TG Technology Roadmap.
- Develop and report on Group level objectives in support of the TG Technology Roadmap and the Bank's objectives.
- Manages the collection of new demand from the TG Functions inclusive of work for NIT and work from NIT.
- Manages the project portfolio to ensure that technology projects align with the TG Technology Roadmap and TG Objectives, are delivered in a manner that meets expectation in terms of timeframe, budget and functionality. Has responsibility for overseeing the teams involved with a portfolio of projects.
- Ensures that appropriate resources are allocated to each project to ensure successful delivery.
- Coordinates a clear communication process between all stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of needs, expectations, and deliverables.
- Prepares and ensures adherence to project budget. Is accountable for financial control of each project including project budget status reporting.
- Develops and utilizes key performance indicators to measure and improve team performance and overall effectiveness and ensure support of annual objectives through achievement of defined milestones.
- Supervises the Process Improvement staff ensuring TG processes are fit for purpose, documented and socialized.
- Supervises the Data Governance staff, ensuring that information in FedAPM is current, that processes and usage are aligned with NIT, and establishing governance of other data repositories as needed.