Posted in Nonprofit - Social Services 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Provides services in support of responsibilities of the Social Services Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assists in the completion of care plans and psychosocial assessments.
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
• Coordinates care plan meetings with families.
• Helps resolve concerns of Resident and/or family.
• Makes room changes when necessary.
• Provides personal care and services as needed; such as:
a) Assisting with activities of daily living (turning and positioning, toileting and elimination, assistive devices, safety and cleanliness, bathing and grooming, feeding, maintaining mobility, nutrition and hydration, reporting abnormal signs and symptoms, data gathering, patient socialization and reality orientation, end-of-life care, cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency care, postmortem care, residents rights, documentation of nursing-assistant services, and other tasks that a CNA may perform).
b) Obtains and records vital signs and weight as assigned.
c) Accurately documents all care as required by company policy and in compliance with state and federal regulations
• Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients’ call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping patient information confidential.
• Services and protects the facility by adhering to professional standards, company policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and standards.
• Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
• Active Certified Nursing Assistant
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Adheres to and oversees communication of privacy guidelines relative to the confidentiality of residents' protected health information. Participates in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of such information. Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies,
See job description