Senior Environmental Health & Safety Consultant (Mid-Senior Level) at Environmental Resources Management, Inc.
Posted in Science 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Exton, Pennsylvania
ERM is seeking a Senior Environmental Health & Safety Consultant with strong environmental, health and safety experience to join our growing H&S team in the Philadelphia area. In this role, you will grow the health and safety (H&S) services, which include, but are not limited to: program development, management systems development and support, auditing, day-to-day on-site support.
The ideal candidate will bring a wealth of H&S technical capability and deep understanding of business processes to help our clients proactively address their EHS risks and challenges.
- Provide technical assistance on safety-related compliance projects, safety management system development and implementation, safety oversight, industrial hygiene monitoring, and safety auditing. Mentor junior staff, and depending on experience level and leadership abilities, have one or more direct reports.
- Develop safety procedures, plans, permits, and reports.
- Assess regulatory compliance across various safety programs.
- Perform compliance audits and implement follow-up corrective actions to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Design and implement safety management systems and programs for clients.
- Conduct training, field coaching, and assessment for safety performance improvement projects.
- Provide on-site EHS compliance support at client facilities.
- Manage multiple projects within scope/budget/schedule expectations and ensure quality standards on project deliverables.
- Support ERM Partners-in-Charge and other Project Managers to effectively manage and deliver projects.
- Effectively steward and build client relationships leading to repeat business.
- Build strong collaborative relationships with other ERM employees.
- Bachelors in safety, occupational health, engineering, or related degree. Masters preferred.
- Industrial hygiene experience and expertise is a plus.
- 7- 15 years relevant consulting experience in working with significant industrial clients on regulatory compliance and sustainable EHS compliance programs.
- Certification in field; ASP/CSP, CIH, PE, or similar registration highly desirable.
- Passionate about EHS performance improvement and have substantial experience developing and delivering world-class EHS program solutions.
- Strong knowledge of OSHA General Industry and/or Construction standards.
- Demonstrated ability to provide detailed regulatory interpretation of federal and state OSHA regulations.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, MS Office computer, and analytical skills; experienced in writing comprehensive technical reports.
- Willingness to travel within the United States.
Qualified candidates will be contacted by email, and requested to complete a pre-interview OR Video questionnaire. Based on review of these responses, shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews. Thank you for your interest in ERM!
ERM does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, ERM employees or any other company location. ERM is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.