Beckett Springs - Patient Care Tech (PCA) at Springstone Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: West Chester, Ohio
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES?
Ask Us Why 96% Of Our Patients Recommend Us To Others Who Need Care
Ask Us Why Our Employee Engagement Survey Scores Are So High
Springstone is a leading provider of high quality behavioral health care services in numerous markets throughout the United States. Springstone fulfills its mission of Changing People's Lives by building and operating innovative behavioral health care hospitals and outpatient locations that feature attractive design, nurturing environments, quality programming, and a patient-centric approach that delivers superior outcomes.
We are seeking compassionate people who want to join us in providing high quality care to patients suffering from mental illness and addiction. Our employees are highly engaged and perform meaningful work everyday. Interested? Search our current openings listed below.
Position: Beckett Springs - Patient Care Tech (PCA) Location: West Chester, OH Job Id: 3109 # of Openings: 1
Patient Care Tech positions now available
Full/Part Time and PRN
Beckett Springs is a 96-bed behavioral hospital located near Cincinnati in West Chester, OH. The hospital offers inpatient and outpatient mental health and addiction treatment to adults, adolescents and their families. At Beckett Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives, 96% of our patients recommend treatment at Beckett Springs*
The Beckett Springs Patient Care Team is devoted to providing innovative and exceptional care in a safe and therapeutic environment. Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Healthy staffing levels
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
A Comprehensive Benefit package offered to Full and Part time team members
- Support the therapeutic milieu under the direction of the RN.
- Supervise and maintain patient safety
- Ensure that the schedule/program is delivered consistently.
- Safeguard the dignity and respect of our patients and guests.
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School diploma
- Driver's License with a favorable Motor Vehicle Report
- Proof of Insurance
- CPR and CPI Certification within 30 day of employment
- Experience working an inpatient psychiatric or healthcare facility preferred.
- Previous direct patient care experience with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
*Source: Mental Health Outcomes: Patient Satisfaction Survey 2016