La Jolla - TSS SA Technical Recruiter at Robert Half International
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: La Jolla, California
JOB REQUISITIONLa Jolla - TSS SA Technical Recruiter
LOCATIONCA LA JOLLA
Technical Recruiter, Strategic Accounts
In this role you will be engaged in a 12 month training program to become an Associate Director of Strategic Accounts. During the first 6 months you will be focused on 1-3 dedicated accounts. You will be responsible for generating leads and interviews focused on these accounts through leads, job boards, LinkedIn etc. You will be responsible for making sure all lead and references are assigned to a Director. You will shadow Director when making these calls. After you have successfully met your milestones during the first 6 months we will transition you to the business development focused training. During this period you will be responsible for following up on leads and references and setting client visits at your dedicated Strategic Account. After you have successfully completed the 12 month training program and met key milestones you will be promoted to Associate Director and be responsible for generating revenue at your dedicated accounts.
- Responsible for Recruiting, Business Development, and client service, focusing efforts on Strategic Accounts.
- Cultivate and expand existing business relationships through frequent communication and regular client visits.
- Market to Target contacts at dedicated account that will produce the highest opportunity for business and referrals though reference checks, referrals and leads.
- Collaborate with all LOB teams on joint business development opportunities.
- Identify future needs of clients and ensure client’s expectations are met.
- Minimum of 15 client visits weekly.
- Active clients-meet with other hiring managers
Recruiting: 1-6 months
- During your first 6 months in the Technical Recruiter SA role you will be responsible for recruiting activities specific to your dedicated account.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals.
- Responsible for conducting interviews with candidates that have worked or are currently working for identified strategic accounts.
- Responsible for generating and completing reference checks.
- Obtain leads from candidates at identified strategic account.
- Attend client visits with staffing professionals at identified Strategic Account.
- Utilize our proprietary internal database, LinkedIN and job boards to search and schedule interviews with candidates for Identified Strategic Account.
Business Development 6-12 months
- Marketing to clients via telephone as well as conducting in-person meetings with key managers to senior-level executives, for the purpose of marketing our services to prospective clients and building on existing relationships. Inviting additional team members to the key meetings.
- Work in a team environment and have responsibility for negotiating and developing business with new and existing managers at assigned Strategic Account.
- Developing and growing your own client base by marketing our services for temporary/contract services with identified Strategic Account.
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. ·
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONCA LA JOLLA