Administrative Assistant-Project Coordinator Sr at Associated Bank
Posted in Insurance 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
Under limited supervision, provides administrative support to one or more managers or leaders. Assures the accurate, efficient, and timely processing of activities in these areas through proper planning and scheduling. Gathers information and compiles reports, and may make recommendations for manager, based upon data/findings. Develops and documents procedures for all activities. Is assigned to complete special projects. May manage or mentor junior level Administrative Staff.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Other Answer phones
Other Greet visitors
Staff management & development
• In line with the company’s brand and customer promise, effectively communicate with various levels in a professional work environment. Prepare and modify documents including letters, memos, reports, project management documents, emails, etc. Ability to solve or advise on highly complex problems faced by clients and colleagues. Ability to maintain confidentiality of employee, customer and corporate information. Knowledge of structure and content of the English language including spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc. Working knowledge of MS Office including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and ability to learn other programs. Well-versed with office equipment, such as fax machines, scanners, videoconferencing systems, photocopiers and calculator.
• Provides general clerical support, including accepting, preparing and delivering mail, ordering office supplies, event planning, scheduling conference rooms and meeting coordination, calendar administration and appointment scheduling, assist colleague requiring traveling offices/workstations, ensuring office equipment is properly maintained, assisting with new colleague set-up, or other clerical/administrative projects.
• Receives and screens incoming telephone calls and direct calls to the appropriate telephone extension, individual or department.
• Able to independently coordinate smaller complex project from beginning to end, which would include breaking down the tasks and setting goals/time lines, assessing resources needed and identifying potential risks/issues, creating/maintaining a project plan, in order to reach the end goal on time and within budget. May assign tasks to others to ensure project completion. Under limited supervision may oversee the budget for the project.
• Responsible for attracting, hiring, training and developing talent. Provides honest, helpful and timely feedback to colleagues on their performance. Conveys trust in colleague’s competencies to do their jobs. Makes accurate evaluations of colleague capabilities and fit. Is responsible for handling conflict, employee relations and performance appraisals to include setting meaningful goals and objectives and other human resource related activities.
Required Education: High School or GED
Preferred Education: Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience or other applicable business training
Required Experience: 4-7 years Banking or Administrative Office
Preferred Experience: 2-4 years Managing staff
Special Skill Requirements:
Other: Verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills, and the ability to greet customers and answer phones in a professional manner.
Ability to Multi Task and Prioritize
Other: Computer literate in Microsoft Office products and the ability to quickly learn new software/systems.
Other: Administrative skills
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.
Maintain credit exception approval percentages within corporate approved guidelines