EJC Client Service Administrator - Home Based at Edward Jones
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 14,000+ branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work. A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Client Transition Area is launching a new service to be offered to branches which will directly serve our clients from the home office in partnership with the branch teams. We are seeking engaged, organized, and motivated associates to serve in the role of remote Client Service Administrators within this team to provide support to clients while working in partnership with the advisors and other associates on the team.
- Through pro-active and dynamic client contacts, contributes to successful retention of transitioned clients as well as re-engaging inactive clients from multiple branches and regions at one time.
- Support multiple Home Office Financial Advisors by proactively contacting existing Edward Jones clients to schedule annual review appointments in order to remain compliant and ensure excellent client service and engagement with Edward Jones Connection.
- Proactively contact clients to remind them of upcoming appointments and ensure they have all necessary documents needed for appointment with Home Office Financial Advisor.
- Ensures execution of the appointment process using solutions based advice tools and contact plans.
- Responsible for any incoming client correspondence such as checks, statements, estate documents and legal documents. Must scan items into appropriate client account within timely manner. Any delays in processing could result in liability to the firm.
- The Edward Jones Connection CSA (and FA) will serve as the primary client service team by taking responsibility for all necessary client contacts while the local branch team should only be called upon occasionally to help serve a client
Utilize firm tools and resources to proactively deepen relationships with clients, as well as the Home Office Financial Advisor. This also involves identifying relationship development opportunities when scheduling activities for the Home Office Financial Advisors that they are assigned to support.
- Prioritize and appropriately assign all client account needs for a large volume of households across multiple branches per Financial Advisor. Schedule and coordinate calendars utilizing multiple systems, for multiple Home Office Financial Advisors, which will require extreme attention to detail and clear communication. This includes managing their own calendar in supporting multiple Financial Advisors as well as owning any allowable activities for the clients they serve.
- Work closely with Branch and Home Office teams and clients, in response to activities such as but not limited to: telephone calls and written correspondence. Associate will NOT provide solutions, guidance, and/or recommendations on the suitability of investments as it pertains to clients.
- Complete necessary training and keep up to date on changes in process or information necessary to the do the job. Responsible for continually learning on the job through daily department emails, team/department meetings, and Continuing Education sessions.
- Contribute to the overall success of the team/department by acting as a resource for others and by owning/supporting new initiatives, projects, or process changes.
- Identify opportunities for improvements or enhancements within the team/department.
- Lead and contribute to projects as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service; prior financial services, banking or insurance industry, or Edward Jones experience recommended.
- Completion of training within seven weeks of hire.
Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Must be able to respond and adapt to callers and peers with appropriate tone, organized thoughts, and confidence
- Ability to respond to written correspondence in a clear, succinct manner using correct grammar, spelling and format
- Critical thinking and attention to detail are required in order to appropriately recommend the best solutions to meet the needs of clients and branch teams as well as to avoid business risk
- Have an understanding of various securities as well as functions of the business is critical
- Organizational skills and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize work across multiple work streams
- Must be able to multi-task and follow-up appropriately to take issues to resolution
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment and quickly learn and apply new information
- Proficiency in procedures and systems used by the department(s) with whom Service has a dependency is required
- Strong computer skills are required, including effective use of Microsoft Office applications and Internet Explorer in all areas as well as other browsers (e.g. Mozilla, Chrome, Safari, etc.). Must be able to learn and apply technical information relevant to the job.