Billing Coordinator 2 - Willard, OH or Menasha, WI at LSC Communications
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Menasha, Wisconsin
This position compiles records of charges for printing services rendered. Coordinate with Customers Service and Manufacturing to obtain information related to customer account and orders. Calculate and record amount of these goods and services; prepares invoices to be sent to customers.
Work assignments are often routine but on occasion may be non-routine and require some deviation from accepted practice and procedures to complete. Assignments are given in terms of subject area concerned, with specific objectives and possible problems identified. Follow guidelines which may include company and/or departmental policies and procedures, and rules and regulations that are well established but may require some deviation from normal operating procedures when completing more unique assignments.
- Coordinate with Customers Service and Manufacturing to obtain information related to customer account and orders. Apply applicable discounts, special rates, or credit terms to invoices.
- Reviews all necessary information and compute charges.
- Prepares itemized statements, bills, or invoices used for billing and bookkeeping purposes.
- Prepare detailed invoices containing amount due, type of services performed, etc.
- Reads computer printout to ascertain costs, work completed, or services provided. Audit and reconcile accounts.
- Assist junior level associates by answering questions about the billing process and unique billing scenarios.
- Performs other related duties and participates in special projects as assigned.
The duties and responsibilities described above are the essential functions of the job. The qualifications below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Associates degree in Accounting OR 2-4 years of relevant administrative/operational support in manufacturing operations or office environment directly related to the duties of the job, OR demonstrated ability to meet the job requirements through a comparable number of years of work experience.
- Requires very good knowledge of general administrative/manufacturing operations procedures and knowledge of job specific processes to successfully execute and complete the more progressive/complex duties of the job.
- Ability to follow company policy and understand any rules or regulations governing the work being completed and impact work has on department or company.
- Must have very good knowledge of technology to include computers and software programs such as MS Office, advanced Excel, or other programs specific to the job in order to complete duties successfully.
- Requires good knowledge of multiple functions or areas of the business in which there is frequent contact with while completing daily work assignments of the job
- Must have very good oral and written communication skills sufficient to explain departmental policy, methods and/or procedures when completing assignments.
- Requires very good organizational skills sufficient to accomplish work by established deadlines and ability to coordinate phases of work with others.