Driver at Waste Connections, Inc
Posted in Transportation 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Bridge City, Louisiana
Requisition Primary LocationBridge City, Louisiana
Waste Connections has an immediate opening for a Residential/Rear Load Garbage Truck Driver at our site in Bridge City (Southshore), LA. The position will be responsible for driving a garbage truck on specified routes to collect solid waste and transport it to appropriate disposal sites.
Monday-Friday starting at day shift typically working 10-11 hour days. You may also work every 3rd Saturday for extra overtime. On top of competitive pay of $15.00 an hour, we offer family benefits, 401k, and vacation.
Successful candidates are those who seek to thrive in an environment of operational excellence and accountability. We offer excellent benefits including: medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, long term disability, life insurance, 401K retirement and unlimited opportunities to “Connect with Your Future”.
Who Are We?
WASTE CONNECTIONS, Inc. (NYSE: WCN) is not only the best waste services company in North America, it is also an amazing place to realize your potential, make decisions, have your voice heard, and partner with extremely hard working and passionate people! We seek servant leaders, mentors, top performers, and fun people. At Waste Connections, we value each individual’s unique background, experience, and passion to make us a great place to work.
Why You Need to Join Us!
• CULTURE: It’s a Great place to work! We work in an environment where empowered, self-directed all-stars know what they do is important.
• INTEGRITY: Our definition is “saying what you will do and then doing it!” We keep our promises to our customers and our employees.
• RESPECT: We show respect for our customers and fellow employees. Respect for ourselves grows through all the hard work and great service we provide to the communities we are privileged to serve.
To be considered for this position you must have a Class A or B Commercial Drivers License, minimum 1 year of CDL driving experience, a very clean driving record, and excellent customer service skills.
Do not stop by or call our local office.
Please apply online at www.wasteconnections.com.
If you have any problems filling out the application call Pete Carreon at 832-510-5681.
- Class A or B Commercial Drivers License.
- 1 or more years of commercial driving experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
Waste Connections is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer (Minority/Female/Disabled/Veterans).