HR Benefits Coordinator at SOUTHERN HEALTHCARE MANAGEMENT, LLC
Posted in Admin - Clerical 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Casselberry, Florida
101 Sunnytown Road
Casselberry, FL 32707
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Performs a variety of administrative services to support the overall leave of absence process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Processes and maintains Leave of Absence paperwork, and monitors deadlines
- Tracks and collects benefit premium payments for employees on a leave of absence
- Processes benefit deductions in HRIS for employees on a leave of absence
- Assists employees and staff with benefit and FMLA issues
- Processes benefit terminations into HRIS for non payment
- Performs audits as necessary
- Provides training as necessary to field staff on Leave of Absence Processing (Location Human Resource Coordinators)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- Proficient in Word/Excel
- Experience with Payroll/HRIS and detailed report running preferred.
- Working knowledge of laws pertaining to Benefits: FMLA, ADAAA, ERISA, HIPAA, Section 125, ACA (Health Reform).
- 2-3 years of detail leave of absence administration experience with a focus on FMLA preferred.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Working in normal office environment, employee may be required to sit, bend, stoop, use keyboard, see, talk and hear. May occasionally lift objects of 10 to 25 lbs. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
See job description