Production Supervisor at Emerson Electric Co
Posted in Manufacturing 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Stafford, Texas
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options, or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Provides first-level supervision and
coordination of employees in an operation.
- Reviews production orders and implements production
- Ensures that ISO 9001 quality system requirements are met in the
- Organizes and assigns work. Supervises and assists employees in daily
- Analyzes and diagnoses machine and tooling problems and takes corrective
measures to minimize downtime and schedule
- Works with P&IC to maintain inventory accuracy in their
- Supports Lean activities.
- Assures a clean and safe working environment for all employees, maintaining 5S
standards and emphasizing prevention of potential hazardous conditions.
Addresses unsafe acts and unsafe conditions.
- Conducts safety training for employees. Reports accidents in a timely
manner and participates in accident investigations as required.
- Associate's degree preferred
- 3-5 years’ supervisory experience in manufacturing environment
- Skill in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, JDE
- Develops and coaches talent
- Promotes teamwork and collaboration
- Engages, inspires, and motivates
- Influences others
- Builds a sense of shared purpose and vision
- Provides direction to employees
- Uses sound judgment
- Adaptability to change and ambiguity
- Persists in the face of difficulties
- Drives for results
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by calling 1-314-553-2544 (V/TTY/TDD) or by sending an email to email@example.com.