Registered Nurse (RN)/Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) - Operating Room at Community Health Network
Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
$4,500 Sign-on bonus for eligible, experienced RN's or CST's! Job Location Job Duties
The Registered Nurse (RN) / Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) - Operating Room position is located at the Community Hospital North in Indianapolis, IN
- The Operating Room RN position is responsible for circulating and scrubbing on a variety of surgical procedures
- The Certified Surgical Technologist position is responsible for scrubbing on a variety of surgical procedures
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience within the operating room preferred
- Circulating and scrubbing experience preferred for RN
- Graduate of Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education accredited school of nursing, or three years related professional nursing experience
- Graduate of an accredited program of Surgical Technology
- Must have a current and valid license as a Registered Nurse from the Indiana Professional Licensing Agency
- If Surgical Technologist, Certified Surgical Technologist preferred or required within one year of employment
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be able to prioritize, organize and multi-task
- Must be a team player in providing care that encompasses compassion, collaboration and trust
- Must remain calm and effective in stressful situations and take initiative in emergency situation
24 hours/week; benefit eligible; on-call
Operating room RN, OR RN, operating room registered nurse, scrub, circulator, surgical technologist, certified surgical technologist, CST
Ranked among the nation's most integrated healthcare systems, Community Health Network is Central Indiana's leader in providing convenient access to exceptional healthcare services, where and when patients need them – in hospitals, health pavilions and doctor's offices, as well as workplaces, schools and homes. Exceptional care, simply delivered.
Community is a non-profit health system that is deeply committed to the communities we serve with more than 200 sites of care and affiliates throughout Central Indiana. Guided by our PRIIDE Values – Patients First, Relationships, Integrity, Innovation, Dedication and Excellence – our team of caregivers is committed to providing an exceptional experience with every life we touch.