Information Technology Intern at Inmar, Inc.
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Winston Salem, North Carolina
The Intern will support Inmar’s application development or shared services efforts by working on cloud or mobile apps, or other components that interact with Inmar’s cutting edge platforms. Inmar’s networked solutions are developed and tested on our internal cloud platforms and deployed to production with popular cloud technologies including AWS, Parse and Azure. These positions will expose the Interns to multi-discipline software development teams and agile processes, providing them with a working knowledge of application development standards. The range of technologies available will include HTML5 (Ajax/Bootstrap), Python (Linux), Java (Android), Objective C (iOS), C# (.NET/Windows/Azure), node.js, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MSSQL and MongoDB.
This is a 10 week internship program that begins on June 5, 2017 and concludes on August 11, 2017.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITES
- Actively participate in Agile development projects
- Perform support activities as they relate to application development
- Special projects that support the development teams, such as preparing and implementing environments, reports and/or documentation to support development teams
- Special data cleansing projects
- Create and present final internship experience presentation to senior leadership team members
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Strong preference for Students having completed their junior year and on target to graduate in May 2016, with a Computer Science or MIS focus and exposure to one or more of the following development tools (.Net, C#, VB .Net, ASP.net, Python, Java, SQL Server)
- Experience with Hadoop Clusters or Mobile App development (iOS or Android) a strong plus.
- Strong collaboration and teamwork skills
- Extensive understanding of the Internet and social media sites