CASHIER- Hen Penny (New York) at Thompson Hospitality Corporation
Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Responsible for taking money in the form of cash, check, or credit card from patrons in exchange for food or services. Scans items, provides change, balances drawer, and processes card transactions.
Job Responsibilities: These may change over the course of employment.
- Sets up “to go” station and performs “side work” according to specifications.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate cash drawer.
- Suggestively sells and up-sells to create great experience for our guests.
- Attends all scheduled Staff Meetings unless otherwise approved by manager.
- Follows company SOPs and standards when packing and delivering all food items.
- Communicates with employees and management to ensure that our guests have a positive experience.
- Performs additional responsibilities, as requested by a manager.
Minimum age 18 years of age.
- Great communication skills and ability to interact with guests on a regular basis.
- Prior experience as a cashier.
- Food service or retail experience preferred, not required.
- Able to solve problems, and work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Strong self-motivation and organizational skills.
- Able to stand and exert fast paced mobility for entire shift.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on occasion and up to 35 pounds regularly.