Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: York, Pennsylvania
Intertek is an independent global testing laboratory, certification body and inspection agency providing solutions for many of the world's leading brands and companies. With offices in York, PA focused on the construction and building products industry, we offer a fun, fast paced environment for software developers to build their skills on real world projects. We use an agile software development methodology which allows everyone on the team full access to contribute to projects and build their skills.
As a Software Developer Intern at Intertek you will have the opportunity to:
• Perform real and meaningful work on multiple websites
• Develop and help maintain our enterprise CRM/ERP software
• Contribute your own ideas and improvements on all systems
• Build new software features, fix bugs, develop SQL queries and assist in all operations
Applicants must possess strong computer programming skills in Java or C# languages, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and be interested in working with a team of other programmers responsible for tackling a wide array of business related projects.
Any of the following experiences would be helpful but not required:
• Understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
• Familiarity with Windows Forms applications and basic knowledge of Windows operating systems.
We are looking for an individual interested in full time summer help and/or part time work during the school year.