Talent Sourcer at Intertek
Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: York, Pennsylvania
This position is responsible for the first stage of the recruiting process for our Building & Construction business line, including using various channels to proactively search for potential candidates, contacting passive candidates and building talent pipelines for future hiring needs. Day-to-day activities will include researching, networking, and identifying, contacting and vetting potential candidates.
EXAMPLES OF WORK
- Research, source, reach out to and interact with potential candidates on social media and professional networks (i.e. LinkedIn, etc.)
- Execute recruitment plan by aggressively recruiting for well-qualified and diverse candidates from a variety of sources, and engaging in the selection process including screening/assessing candidates, interviewing, and recommending finalists to help fulfil the staffing needs within defined behavior and performance criteria.
- Identify qualified candidate profiles using various sourcing techniques
- Craft and send recruiting emails, place ‘cold' calls to sourced potential candidates, and connect with and communicate with past applicants regarding new job opportunities
- Develop talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Track and measure conversion rates, including numbers of passive candidates who become applicants, are interviewed, receive offers, and are hired
- Network through asking for referrals from current employees and external potential candidates
- Maintain candidate database (i.e. ATS) for assigned employee requisitions/roles
- Ensure Company's Recruitment Process is followed, and that the business is in compliance with OFCCP regulations and related processes
- Require Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration, or other related field.
- At least five (5) years work experience as a Talent Sourcer.
- At least three (3) years of related recruiting experience (product testing, construction, or related engineering preferred) and working closely with hiring managers on recruiting in a dynamic and diverse environment.
- Hands on experience with sourcing techniques (i.e. recruiting on social platforms and crafting search strings)
- Ability to positively present our Company and open roles to potential candidates
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Internet and presentation software, along with prior usage of an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) such as Kenexa BrassRing or Taleo.