Welder at Morgan Corporation
Posted in General Business 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ehrenberg, Arizona
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities of skilled and unskilled welders differ as per their expertise levels. In general, the duties and responsibilities of a welder are:
- A high school diploma along with a vocational course in welding or previous welding training.
- Compensation is commensurate on level of proficiency when taking welding test for certification.
We will provide training for additional welding certifications in the six (6) company welding applications.
This job operates in a manufacturing plant environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand (sometimes for extended periods); walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 35 pounds. The employee may, at times, sit, bend, stoop, squat, reach overhead, or crawl (may be in confined spaces). The employee is expected to perform repetitive tasks using their hands, and have the ability to climb ladders and/or work in high places.
Special Application Instructions:
- Click the link below to complete our pre-employment assessment (approximately 30 minutes or less:
- After completing the pre-employment assessment, come back to this job posting and click the Apply button to complete our online application where you can also submit a resume.
- After completing your online application, your pre-employment assessment results and application/resume will be reviewed and you may be contacted for a personal interview.