Production Supervisor - 2nd shift at Morgan Corporation
Posted in General Business 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Lakeland, Florida
Production Supervisor - 2 nd Shift
Location: Lakeland, FL
The Production Supervisor will supervise a staff of hourly personnel, leading and managing the day-to-day manufacturing operations for the facility. (2nd Shift: 5 p.m. - 1:30 a.m.)
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- 4 year degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Initiative and competence to anticipate and respond to issues along with the ability to identify and implement changes as needed
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles a plus
- Excellent communication skills, personal accountability and a strong sense of urgency
- Training and supervisory experience (progression - how quickly promoted)
- Strong ability to communicate to multiple levels and functions
- Can work independently
- Experience in Schematics, Blue Print reading, and AutoCAD introduction
- Strong mentorship
- Has led multi-functional projects
- Has led teams in structured and stressful environment and ever-changing environment
- Strong ownership of outcomes (high responsibility)
- Proactive versus reactive approach
- Leads by example
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This job operates in a manufacturing plant environment. Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 30 pounds.
Special Application Instructions:
- Click the link below to complete our pre-employment assessment (approximately 30 minutes or less:
- After completing the pre-employment assessment, come back to this job posting and click the Apply button to complete our online application where you can also submit a resume.
- After completing your online application, your pre-employment assessment results and application/resume will be reviewed and you may be contacted for a personal interview.