Sourcing Assistant at Robert Half International
Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
JOB REQUISITIONSourcing Assistant
LOCATIONAZ PHOENIX WEST
As a Strategic Accounts Sourcing Assistant, your responsibilities will include:
- Manage all aspects of contract and contract-to-hire hiring, including devising search strategies, drafting and placing advertisements, evaluating resumes and coordinating/managing telephone and Skype interviews and writing MPCs.
- Responsible for reference checks and ensuring candidate is compliant for placement.
- Conduct all interviews, set up and evaluate assessments, offer coaching and feedback to candidates.
- Online networking to increase candidate referrals.
- Strategize with teammates to accomplish weekly business growth goals- mainly interview goals.
- Ensure all candidate information gained in the interview is entered into MJ.
- Pass applicable leads to branch offices picked up during the interview process.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- No previous experience required.
- 1+ years’ of business experience or recruiting would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, a strong work ethic, self-confidence and a high sense of urgency.
If you are seeking a rewarding career in a challenging and dynamic environment, we invite you to apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan. ·
UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies.” (March 1, 2017)
You may submit your application materials online or call 1.888.400.7474 for additional ways to apply.Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
JOB LOCATIONAZ PHOENIX WEST