Mobile Test Lead at Robert Half International
Posted in Information Technology 8 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Ramon, California
JOB REQUISITIONMobile Test Lead
Robert Half is seeking a QA Test Engineer III who will lead a mobile application testing effort for our Front Office. Candidate must have mobile application testing experience and experience testing in an agile environment. Will work closely with team in San Ramon as well as remote testers and developers.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute plans to test the mobile app across operating systems and devices. Suggest best practices and process improvements to integrate quality earlier in the dev lifecycle
- Research and implement automated testing frameworks to decrease dependency on manually executed regression tests
- Build, run and maintain automated tests to verify the quality of the software platform
- Work with scrum teams in developing test workflow, including functional, integration, regression, UAT, and performance/stress testing.
- Analyze system requirements to develop and maintain test plans
- Document test plans
- Document defects and issues clearly with examples, replication steps and other information sufficient for an engineer to address
- Understand customer workflows and incorporate that knowledge into the test plans
- Document, prioritize and monitor issues
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or similar technical discipline
- 5+ years in a full-time software quality assurance testing role testing iOS and/or Android apps
- 4+ years writing QA automation tests for mobile apps with tools Experience working with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery for mobile apps
- Experience working with performance and load testing for mobile apps
- Outstanding attention to detail and organizational skills
- Experience using bug and issue tracking systems
- Experience using test case management software
- Experience working on Agile teams utilizing Scrum practices
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative fast-paced team environment
- Demonstrated aptitude and desire to learn new skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with SaaS applications
At Robert Half, there’s more to us than what we do. Learn about our values and what it’s like to work for the largest specialized staffing firm in the world at our San Ramon, California corporate office. We are Robert Half - Take a look!
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
You may apply for this position online, or by mail. Robert Half is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com for assistance.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location(s) (city, state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to: Corporate Staffing Robert Half 2613 Camino Ramon San Ramon, CA 94583-9128
JOB LOCATIONCA SAN RAMON CORP