Application Analyst (Business Applications), FULL-TIME at Nemours
Posted in General Business 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Jacksonville, Florida
As one of the nation’s leading pediatric health care systems, Nemours is committed to providing all children with their best chance to grow up healthy. We offer integrated, family-centered care to more than 300,000 children each year in our pediatric hospitals, specialty clinics and primary care practices in Delaware, Florida, Maryland, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. Nemours strives to ensure a healthier tomorrow for all children – even those who may never enter our doors – through our world-changing research, education and advocacy efforts. At Nemours, our Associates help us deliver on the promise we make to every family we have the privilege of serving: to treat their child as if they were our own.Nemours is seeking an Application Analyst (Business Applications), FULL-TIME to join our team in Jacksonville, Florida.
As one of the nation’s premier pediatric health care systems, Nemours provides world-class clinical care in four states -- Delaware, Florida, New Jersey and Pennsylvania. In Jacksonville, the Nemours Children’s Clinic offers primary care physicians and families a much needed resource for children with complicated health issues. Affiliated with Wolfson Children’s Hospital, we serve children from northeast Florida and southeast Georgia. Nemours is a fully integrated system of care which includes the Nemours/Alfred I. duPont Hospital for Children in Wilmington, Delaware – named one of the 25 Best Children’s Hospitals by Parents magazine in 2009.
Provides advanced systems analysis, informatics and consulting services and support for organizational departments throughout the Enterprise. Participates in design, building, testing and converting the application database. Proactively manage customer needs with applications. Provides on-going support to business/ clinical applications.
- Completes gathering current and future requirements with clinical/business departments as deemed necessary.
- Makes recommendations for implementation of specific applications based on current and future analyses, work processes, plans and available products.
- Assumes lead analyst role as designated by project manager: a) assists project manager in the coordination of project plan activities for designated go live; b) identifies staffing needs for support during go live and immediate post go live activities, and communicates them to project manager; c) facilitates communication between all components of the project team and vendor regarding daily status and issues.; d) assists with preparation of go live sign off documents and process; e) attends meetings with project managers and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Controls and monitors on-going issues within the third party application and communicates their impact to lime management and project stakeholders.
- Develops work instructions and procedures for the application support life cycle (eg. Post live support).
- Completes systems configuration activities including building databases, documenting changes, testing and validating changes made.
- Coordinates the planning, development, and participation of user training.
- Participates in the development and implementation of an appropriate change management and project management processes.
- Identifies barriers to project success and communicates effectively to appropriate team members.
- Associate's Degree required. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Minimum of one (1) to three (3) years' experience required.
- Excellent team, interpersonal and overall communication skills.
- Ability to think analytically and solve problems.
- After hours, routine or on-call support as needed.
- Lawson and/or Kronos Application Analyst experience preferred.
Our dedication to professionals who are dedicated to children frequently earns Nemours a spot on the list of top workplaces in the communities we serve. Our Associates enjoy comprehensive benefits, including our unique “Bridge to a Healthy Future” pediatric health plan, an integrated wellness program, opportunities for professional growth, and much more. As an equal opportunity employer, Nemours focuses on the best-qualified applicants for our openings.