Production Associate at Ascend Learning, Inc.
Posted in Admin - Clerical 10 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York City, New York
Kognito (www.kognito.com) is a health simulation company based in NYC. We develop role-play simulations where users engage in conversations with virtual humans and learn how to lead similar conversations in real-life that result in improved social, emotional, and physical health. We work with more than 300 health, education, and gov’t organizations in and outside of the U.S. To date, more than 1 million people completed a Kognito simulation. Our team of 50+ people includes learning scientists, psychologists, software engineers, graphic artists, writers, and operation specialists.
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,000 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York, and the U.K.
The ideal candidate will be able to tailor communications to whom they are speaking and working, and be both a valued collaborator and team lead. You’ll be able to anticipate problems before they arise. If you have a background working in a Healthcare agency, health marketing, and eLearning software content experience, you’ll bring valuable skills to the table.
- Assist in managing and developing client relationships
- Effectively manage and interpret client feedback
- Monitor progress against plan, anticipate issues, adjust, traffic work, and resolve shortfalls
- Work with the team to define requirements and manage scope
- Manage project plans, timelines, and budgets
- Balance resource allocation for production
- Ensure smooth and real-time flow of communication between all parties involved in project
- Guide internal production team to produce iterative content
- Lead scrums, sprint planning, and retrospectives
- Analyze project data and progress to optimize financial management and process
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent Experience
- Minimum 1 year related Project Management and/or digital content development experience
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence and Excel
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- A sound judge of quality work, able to coherently represent the need for or against additional effort based on factual accuracy, both internally and with the client
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills and technical aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, including writing concisely and clearly for different audiences
- Ability to interface with all levels of an organization, from intern to CEO
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.